******** Seperate blog for prospective UMCP students at:
Welcome
I was so confused when I was a prospective student as there were very less amount of information available for application for various US universities, campus life out there, course and curriculum and much other useful information. Thus I decided to come up with this blog which will try to answer all the queries which I use to have when I was a prospective student, provide some very useful information which is required based on my personal experience. You can also ask your queries in the comment section of my 'Thank you' post. I will try to answer all your questions to the best of my ability.
Saturday
Courses
I would recommend you to take the core courses in the first semester. Generally you have to take 10 to 12 courses i.e. 30 to 36 credits to complete your degree. The duration will vary between 1.5 yrs to 2 yrs. If you want to complete in 1.5 yrs, consider taking 4 courses in the first semester depending on how you can handle the course load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey pujan ur blog is really very informative.I have few queries regarding curriculum of mim prgram..I have done instrumentation engineering from india and I have no or zero knowledge of programming languages.Is curriculum focussed more on such programming skills?if yes den courses like core and advance java and oracle will help me ?awaiting for ur reply thnsk once again in advance
Post a Comment